Wednesday 2 January 2019

Return of the Blog - and latest updates!

UPDATE - 1 March 2021 - added a rumour from 2016 re an alleged screening of Power at a school in Singapore, and added the latest information from 2021. Link and Link


UPDATE - 10 February 2021 - a ton of entries with insightful info added for the post-reveal period, October 2013. Link


UPDATE - 25 January 2021 - on reviewing my entries in this blog, and comparing them to my own records, I realised that I had done a ton of research covering that key period leading up to the reveal but that I had not added to this blog. 

You can find these extensive additions in the February to June 2013 article here.


UPDATE - as at 23 January 2021, I am beginning to post once again. A random look on the forums got me interested in missing episodes again, but to be honest I felt inspired after catching up on Josh Snares' excellent series on YouTube. I have linked to this playlist in the 2021 article. 

--------

[previous text]
Hi everyone.

This blog has been a lot of work to maintain, and I appreciate the regular flow of readers to these pages. However I've grown tired of keeping the updates coming and to be frank, a little disillusioned by various forum shenanigans.

I'll leave the blog up so that you can continue to refer back, but no new content will be forthcoming for the foreseeable future.

Happy new year, and may 2019 bring you happiness, health and prosperity.

And perhaps, a little surprise later in the year. Who knows?

Kind regards
Anthony

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you may reconsider if at some point there is actually major news (i.e. returned episodes), as I find this to be an important archive.

    I don't know what shenanigans you're referring to, but I agree that there is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment. I really appreciate that! Especially since I am only checking back here after 2 years of not looking at it myself!!

    ReplyDelete

2024

January 9 - The year starts off in an unusual place - Reddit.  On GB, member IceWarrior posts that a Reddit user is claiming to be in poss...